BIG PIG! On all fours: Cake Binge + Soda Chug + Belly Play + Burps + Jiggling + More!

$9.95

(6 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

I want reach at least 380 lbs/172 kg before 2023!

So I my second weight gain journey binging a whole cake in record time!

You can see me like a super greedy PIG, eating on all fours, stuffing myself like it is the last food I will be able to eat...

I chug a full botle of soda, burp and meanwhile I play with my GIANT BELLY, I even let it drop on the cake, so you can see what a destructive impact all that fat can have... (imagine it will be you...)

During this video you will see me from all different angles and in all different positions...

Prepare for to see the FATTEST HUNGRY PIG you have seen in a while..

And this is just the beginning, with every download I buy more food!

So soon you will see me inmobile, stuck on my bed...not able to move my giant body...

Big fat kiss 💋 

Carlys SSBBW

your future USSBBW model😊💥 

Your future USSBBW model: 2nd Weight gain journey OFFICIALY started! 💥

I am so happy to announce you that I officialy started my 2nd weight gain journey!

I am new here on Curvage and my goal is to get an USSBBW!

large.20221015_105709.jpg.8b3f1a30d089ac5206d893ec437448bd.jpglarge.20221015_105955.jpg.e6534f9a40840184733b4dd552935aa5.jpglarge.20221015_105556.jpg.5e89b32da995e9543d2e9a0ed3fa4086.jpg

My next weight goal: 380 lbs (before 2023!)

¡YO SOY, CARLYS!.png

Edited by Carlys SSBBW

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

🥰

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It was so sexy seeing you devour that cake 😍 I can't wait to see you become a USSBBW 😍

Response from the author:

enjoyed it like never soon a USSBBW💖.thanks @Quatering09
Link to review
sanderson23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was absolutely amazing, I’d love to hear you burp more in a future video;)

Wow I'm excited ❤️that you like my burps and yes in the next videos there are more burps😉. 
Thank you for your support for my growth @sanderson23
Link to review
SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Que Cerdita! Una mujer de nuestras sueñas, Carlys como la pastel cómo una snack! Es nada por Carlys… su barriga enorme necesita más a comer, especialmente porqué ella quería tener 200kgs !

she grows every day more and more my super soft belly😍
Link to review
Big&BeautifulCoco

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Carlys SSBBW WOW This is a must buy clip from beginning to end she is stuffing her big piggy 🐷 face. She devoured that cake, every bit of it. I love the way her big fat belly jiggles. Her arms are so enormous and when she waves the fat just jiggles. Her big gigantic thighs are so massive. Seeing her on all fours like a true piggy was a sight to see. If you want to see a big fat piggy 🐖 devour a cake on all fours I highly recommend this clip it's worth every penny. She has been doing some major gaining and it definitely shows. She let's out some big burps and you can tell she really enjoys stuffing herself to the max. I hope to see more content like this from her. 10/10 recommend this clip 🐽🐽

Thank you very much friend, it is a boluctuous fat body. It shakes easily due to its

flaccidity, that I love to see myself like this and the cakes are my preference.😋

I love to devour them on 4 legs until I am super full ..😋😍

thank you for enjoying my video😋🍰😘🐘

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Human pig. Love it!

Link to review