5 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoy this candid video featuring my tiny husband getting squished by my massive body! 

I've been curious about squashing for a long while, and finally decided to explore and wowza. Watching my body engulf his small frame when I sit on him is mesmerizing, with all my softest parts flowing out over the long outgrown lingerie and a dangerously tiny thong swallowed up by my all my folds. I shove my large breasts in his face, listening to the creak of the wooden stool while I bounce on his lap, and even try to squish his head between my thunder thighs! Watch as we laugh and have fun exploring this delightful new kink. Especially once I have him laying down- listening to the air rush out of his lungs when I put my full weight on him was exhilarating, and I will absolutely be doing more!  He enjoyed himself almost as much as I did.

Other Files from Doe_Nylie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Martin256

I liked.  Please many more videos when you squashing your husband like a pancake.

Link to review