12 Screenshots

About This File

Bella has a date tonight, but since she always looks fatter in person she’s afraid he will try to get out of it before she has her fill at the buffet, so she orders a bunch of Chinese food to eat before she leaves. She wolfs it all down, slugging beers and talking about how dates all go wrong lately but as long as she gets food and drinks she doesn’t care. She changes into her date night dress, several sizes too small, and tries to suck it in, so she can get stuffed before this guy decides she’s too fat and greedy to be seen in public with. 

After her date, she stumbles in, visibly bloated, dress ridden up on her fat ass and swollen gut. She collapses in a chair and rubs her belly, showing off her fattened form as she tells you about her date. 

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ponus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bella is incredibly sexy in this clip and it'sone of my favorites on this site. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a sexy BBW in a short dress that rides up. I love how Bella's dress can't even cover her panties or even all the way down her belly and she's like "so what if I'm showing too much skin, oh shit maybe I am." Definitely recommend buying this.

Response from the author:

Is it bad that seeing myself quoted in a review is hot to me? 😘 thank you!!

Link to review
StuffitInn

· Edited by StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I came too see a boner enraging display of gluttony, and boy did I get it. Bella’s role play borders reality in this clip. Nothing can compare to a woman who truly gives in too her greedy, indulgent desires…  in this clip that is who she is. A woman at the mercy of her own gluttony. She eats enough for a whole family, before she even leaves for her dinner date. Truly the money shot in this clip is when she steps in the door returning from her date. A absolutely feeders fantasy. 13/10 ️ 

Response from the author:

Holy shit thank you!!! That’s exactly what I was going for 😁😘

Link to review