Message added by S77

duplicate 10/26/2022

2 Screenshots

About This File

ive been craving Olive Garden for a week now. when i finally order it i go a little overboard. i order, a pizza, large order of raviolis, chicken marsala with spaghetti, and 2 orders of breadsticks and a large alfredo sauce with EXTRA heavy cream. i sit down and begin to devour the meal. it feels  so good to stuff my face. feeling my belly expand makes me so horny. i love having to take my big gut out and pull my pants below my belly in order to fit even more in i dont stop finishing until every last bite is gone and i chug the rest of the alfredo. my jiggly gut is so full and ready for your hands to be rubbed all over me. this had to be one of my most satisfying stuffs, i ate so much and really pushed my limits.

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.