2 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: ⚰️weight gain roleplay, ⚰️Sexy vampire fatty, ⚰️fries and mayo stuffing, ⚰️ belly play and super hot views of my massive, growing gut

This sultry vampire has been using her charm and sexy curves to seduce men and then suck their blood for hundreds of years now. Her tactic of going out at night and luring men into coming home with her always results in a victim providing blood for her dinner. But there's just one problem- this vampy temptress is getting SO bored after all these years.The men are always such willing prey and it's just too easy. Not to mention the taste of blood isn't so tasty at all, and after seeing and smelling all the delicious fast food of the bar-goers each night, she begins to lust over real human food. But as soon as she tries it- she's HOOKED. Cut to one month later and the once- curvy hourglass figure of this greedy vespertine has turned into a huge mound of doughy flesh as she lounges around her lair stuffing her fat belly with fast food (and lots of mayo!). She's become too lazy and massive to bother getting off the couch these days, and why even try when she has fast food to satiate her every craving. The only thing she needs now is a helper to bring her all the fatty indulgences she desires.  And that mwill be your role ;)

🖤Reviews- Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated and brighten my day to read! Thank you so much for letting me know how your liked the clip! You're the best 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This beautiful vampire and me hypnotised 😵💫 

I couldn’t help but bring her more and more fast food. CGGF is a great vampire and naturally so insatiable 😍 

Her role plays are always so hot and I love the outfit in this one. 🥵 

can’t wait to see more halloween videos from this goth queen 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you liked it! And I would definitely accept your offer to bring me more and more fast food 😏 🐷 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have been waiting for CGGF’s Halloween clip to drop and this rp is only 5.99 for 11 minutes of hotness 😍. CGGF plays a vampire who is tried of drinking blood and needs something more fattening and lucky for us she finds someone who introduces her to fast food. About a month later this vampire has grown quite the belly and switching to a closer angle you can see where all the extra pounds have gone 🥵 CGGF’s face is getting so round and her belly looks huge in this. Love the cute full burp and of course the rp is top notch as ever 5 stars this vampire is only going to keep getting bigger now she is loving fast food to much 🐷.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it 🖤 Obviously Halloween themed content is my favorite to do 😂 And there’s another Halloween clip coming soon! 👀  

Link to review
David8tor

Such a hot video! Who knew a vampire would change their way and wants to be as beached whale 🐋 Such sexy views and angles and you always sound great! 

Say maybe next time when she encounters us again maybe she will show us her new talent. Instead of draining blood and needing fast food. She can now drain the fat out of her victims! She would drain them of their fat and she will expand before them.The bigger they are the taster!  They get skinnier, weaker  and she balloons up! Her belly, thighs, ass and boobies get bigger! 

Sadly her new figure would last only a few hours but does not mean she can find more big guys to seduce and drain them. Also she can use us to bring her more victims so she has a “Steady Supply “ 😈 🎈🍔🌮🧛‍♀️

Link to review