6 Screenshots

About This File

Featuring Ivy Davenport ❤️ 

In this video, Ivy gives Casey allllll the tips on how to grow as big as she is! Ivy is well over 600lbs and knows a thing or two about gaining massive amounts of weight. They talk food, shakes, laziness, and more while Casey chows down on some sugary donuts. Ivy makes Casey double fist the donuts, ofcourse, because that's what a true fatty queen does. 

This video gives some incredible and very real insight into what exactly Ivy did to be as big as she is. The contrast of their bodies is incredible and certainly inspiring to Casey. Can you even believe there is a 300lb difference between them?! 🤯 If you're curious about the lifestyle of a USSBBW and what it'll take for Casey to reach that size someday - this video is for you!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh My! Ivy is an ICON. Seriously, this woman broke boundaries (and probably a lot of furniture) when it was not so mainstream to adore big girls. Certainly Ivy has been an idol and inspiration for our dear Casey. The thing is; Casey has been diligently packing on serious poundage until finally, her sheer weight is an invitation to meet her idol in person. Casey's belly is so round I found myself staring wide-eyed at her belly globe the enitire time. It's so cute to see these girls just chatting it up casually and telling the tales of how shockingly big they are. Absolute strangers treat them as celebrities for their exceptional bodies. Imagine that, Being that well filled out people change there behavior because you are so voluptuous. The stories, the fun and genuine laughter. This video is what sets Casey apart from so many. She's not acting. She is being her genuine true self and that is more exposure than most gir;ls dare. Hot. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I adore this clip! Getting to see Casey, the most beautiful girl in the world, learning to become the ultimate ussbbw blob is beyond HOT! You can see how much she just soaks up Ivy's advice as she stuffs the donuts and rubs her growing gut! Like Ivy, Casey has a massive round domineering belly and you can just imagine her rolling in 1 day at 500, the sexiest fattest mound!!! 😍 Let’s just keep pushing her to all her goals! Love you, Casey!!!!!!! :)

Link to review
jackal27

Wow it is so hot to even imagine Casey as a USSBW and clearly if she intends to become that big Ivy knows exactly the tips Casey needs. While Casey munches on a couple of donuts (because constantly eating is the first pointer from Ivy) Ivy goes through the best steps to becoming ultra supersized since she herself was several hundred pounds less when she first started her gaining journey. I know how much Casey loves her fat life so I think we all will be seeing a noticeably bigger Casey in her near future clips. Meanwhile definitely check out this clip of two fat beauties chatting about how to get fatter. 

Link to review

This is mostly a Ivy video featuring Casey reacting and admiring Ivy's responses and body. Ivy tells of the extreames to her gaining methods by having others do things to avoid walking so much and lots of stuff in the food. I found this a video that can be informative, insightful and somewhat disturbing as well as WooW moment hearing the extremes to the methods for gaining by the quantity of food Ivy will eat. Interesting how Casey is like I will usually eat one or the other. Then Ivy's response that stood out to me is why not just have both. It should not be an either or situation on eating something but be a and response to have both not a pick one choice of food over the other. It is kind of crazy hearing about the extremes Ivy does to gain weight. But one thing I am not use to hearing is someone that large say it is really hard to gain or keep on the weight because when you are as big as she is it can be easy to lose a bunch of weight because it is not natural to be this fat and you have to go to extremes to keep adding weight when you are that heavy. That is an aspect I have never heard before from someone the size of Ivy. 

Link to review
Snowman123

Wow what an amazing clip. I am biased towards our glorious hog, but man is this exhilarating to see her with someone so much larger. The jiggle is uncontrollable. Casey looking at what she could become is harrowing, and I cannot wait to see it come to fruition. 

Link to review