4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a throwback clip from November 2021! 

I wanted to try and really challenge myself and my feedee stuffing skills with an All Day Stuffing! For each meal I stuff my face with different takeout, piling food on top of food until I end up as round and bloated as I can possibly get by the end of it! This clip is my first stuffing (and most substantial) of the day, Breakfast! It is the most important meal of the day after all, and you can tell with how I put away a chorizo and egg skillet, nutella crepes, and pancakes! I eat the most out of all my clips in this one, plus you get to see the before and after. I was completely empty at first, belly soft and flabby, and as I eat you can see how my belly grows round and taut, and after eating as much as I can I show off my round gut for you. I love stuffing my face and knowing that it's going to turn into even softer flab on me, it turns me on so much. I can't wait for my next stuffing -- a sloppy burger fast food stuffing with tons of burps! But for now, it's time to digest.

A classic stuffing clip with belly play and me really pushing myself to eat a huge breakfast big enough for three people! A perfect clip for feeders wanting to watch a pudgy feedee push themselves to have a breakfast of champions!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.