5 Screenshots

About This File

The mummy had been sleeping for 100,000 years and woke up today very hungry. All you want is to eat. Filling up on your favorite food to mummify yourself again being bloated with tasty, high-calorie food.
In its menu or rather vanquete it has
A big mac with fries: 930 calories
A medium pizza: 1,120 calories
Three glazed donuts: 627 calories
Dracula ice cream: 700 calories
1.5litr sprite: 600 calories
That gives a total of 3,977 calories consumed.
This mummy satiated her big appetite with all this delicious food. He moaned, burped and farted many times. His belly and butt swelled up silly he had trouble getting back into his urn 🤭😆

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Believe me when I say, these photo previews really don’t give this video justice! Trust me, this is truly an early Halloween treat! Greedy sow always eats a lot, she always pushes herself to the limit! She always finishes at least 1.25 litres of liquid, this ensures she always burps throughout her videos! Greedy sow really wants to break records, she believes in herself. 4000 Calories finished in a video with no editing is absolutely incredible! This is just the start, if we support these videos Greedy sow will continue to deliver! Greedy sow will never give up, she is determined to please us! 

Link to review