1 Screenshot

About This File

Just me talking about how I wanna make you fatter for 13 minutes while showing off my body in lingerie😚

no storyline, meant as encouragement while you eat and grow fatter for me. Gentle, very light teasing, mostly encouragement.

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JJJohn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If this doesn't make a guy want to stuff his face and get fatter nothing will. Tiffany may very well have the sexiest voice anywhere ever and her obvious attraction to fat is apparent in her eyes, voice inflections and beautiful bright face as she tempts her feeder with blowing up for her. Absolutely adorable and such a turn on!

Response from the author:

Good God thank you sooo much ❤️😍 this made me so happy! Almost as happy as the idea of how much you will gain from watching this 🫦😏

Link to review
Guest gettingtoofat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was fantastic. Tiffany really helped push me beyond being full. I can't wait to watch the video again for my next stuffing.

Link to review

This is a fantastic video.  The creative ways you describe what is going to happen to the man's body when you put him under your spell makes it very tempting and hard to resist.  How you outline how you are going to use whatever method you can to get the man to eat and get fatter and fatter are described very well and make if almost impossible to resist.  The way you move around to show us that just the thought of getting the guy fatter excites you and makes you lust for even more weight to be piled on his body.  An excellent video!  

Link to review