13 minute Stuffing ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

$8.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

*$8.99ย going to $9.99*

Of course this is my 2nd dinner because one dinner isnโ€™t enough for me. 2 is getting to be not enough either. In this video, I tell you about how I had to ask for 2 chairs in the restaurant as I scarf down fast food & cake

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I wouldย appreciate if you left one ifย you wantย toย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I canโ€™t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end.ย ๐Ÿ’•

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

big girls rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I could watch this beauty eat for hours, and she probably can! ๐Ÿ˜ She tries to tell about her first meal at a restaurant but is too distracted by her second meal after. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง She does manage to say that she was wondering what to order when she got home while she was only halfway through the first meal. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‹ After all she is a growing girl! All of that glorious fat on full display for us. ๐Ÿฅฐ Beautiful round face, massive breasts, all three big bellies, gigantic thighs, and so many wonderful rolls of fat everywhere! ๐Ÿ‘€ Truly a gorgeous woman!

Response from the author:

Wow!!! Thank you so much for this amazing review. I appreciate it ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is just something magical about watching her ginormous thighsย jiggle and shake as she mindlessly shovesย burgers into her mouthย ๐Ÿ˜ย love how you can barely see her underwear as itโ€™s covered under folds of lard. Also just the way her tits rest on her folds is fantastic! Another classic stuffing clip you fill not be disappointed with!ย 

Response from the author:

I appreciate you so much for leaving a review, thank you so much for contributing to my weight gain ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review