6 Screenshots

About This File

Demons get so hungry, I can't help it 🀀 thankfully my mortal servant left their refrigerator full of fattening and filling snacks for me.

Your Demon Succubus begins this video bouncing her fat belly around in the camera while she devours almost an entire foot long sub. Like most seasoned fatties, she begins to complete lose herself into her food - and gets tired from hauling around so much fat - so she pulls up a chair and sits down, right in front of the open fridge. The chair creaks as her fat juicy ass plops down onto it, and she doesn't stop eating for a moment.Β 

So much food disappears into her gluttonous stomach - fries, sandwiches, tea, cheesecake ice cream, soda, leftover Chinese food, and of course almost an entire can of whipped cream! Like a true hedonistic Succubus sl*t, she eats like a whore, sucking on spoons and jiggling her giant fat belly.

Multiple times in this clip we get anΒ angle from inside the fridge, meaning you get to watch this fatty lean in and continue grabbing more and more to stuff her face. At the end, the Demon Girl has eaten herself almost stuck in her chair! She has to pull her fat body up using the counter πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, rickgm said:

Ooo...Β  Your belly looks super sexy in these samples!Β  I love the way your upper belly bulges out from under your breasts!Β  I may have toΒ  buy this clip...Β  :)

I hope you enjoy if you do! 😍 thanks so much for your wonderful compliments on my chubby body πŸ’¦

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Your succubus clips have been so awesome!😍 I wish I could feed you until those wings stop working and I have to roll you around🀀

They're already kinda small! They get tired sooo easily

• Curvage Model

》 Succubus Fridge Raid!!

Demons get so hungry, I can't help it 🀀 thankfully my mortal servant left their refrigerator full of fattening and filling snacks for me.

6a929fbd-0b5f-4982-ae95-d184daa02354.thumb.gif.1ad83dfeb1237a7d2a0492c06f9a786d.gif

5324ddd3-b124-429e-90ad-5884b7b01101.thumb.gif.4a0f7a4011dba8167b8d542460214702.gif

Your Demon Succubus begins this video bouncing her fat belly around in the camera while she devours almost an entire foot long sub. Like most seasoned fatties, she begins to complete lose herself into her food - and gets tired from hauling around so much fat - so she pulls up a chair and sits down, right in front of the open fridge. The chair creaks as her fat juicy ass plops down onto it, and she doesn't stop eating for a moment.Β 

4b305042-51b1-4bc1-99c5-6c9d45b3229d.thumb.gif.880534944356f5ce787c6a228c53e17b.gif

ff088962-3948-4f30-ab1c-b54c703e26d5.thumb.gif.52c28ed20563ce18c73cc4d9d28868e1.gif

So much food disappears into her gluttonous stomach - fries, sandwiches, tea, cheesecake ice cream, soda, leftover Chinese food, and of course almost an entire can of whipped cream! Like a true hedonistic Succubus sl*t, she eats like a whore, sucking on spoons and jiggling her giant fat belly.

ec8579a0-a5dd-4e68-b0d1-b1802156710b.thumb.gif.f61d5590b8529b00c63120060abd2bae.gif

Multiple times in this clip we get an angle from inside the fridge, meaning you get to watch this fatty lean in and continue grabbing more and more to stuff her face. At the end, the Demon Girl has eaten herself almost stuck in her chair! She has to pull her fat body up using the counter πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Β 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.