6 Screenshots

About This File

Demons get so hungry, I can't help it 🤤 thankfully my mortal servant left their refrigerator full of fattening and filling snacks for me.

Your Demon Succubus begins this video bouncing her fat belly around in the camera while she devours almost an entire foot long sub. Like most seasoned fatties, she begins to complete lose herself into her food - and gets tired from hauling around so much fat - so she pulls up a chair and sits down, right in front of the open fridge. The chair creaks as her fat juicy ass plops down onto it, and she doesn't stop eating for a moment. 

So much food disappears into her gluttonous stomach - fries, sandwiches, tea, cheesecake ice cream, soda, leftover Chinese food, and of course almost an entire can of whipped cream! Like a true hedonistic Succubus sl*t, she eats like a whore, sucking on spoons and jiggling her giant fat belly.

Multiple times in this clip we get an angle from inside the fridge, meaning you get to watch this fatty lean in and continue grabbing more and more to stuff her face. At the end, the Demon Girl has eaten herself almost stuck in her chair! She has to pull her fat body up using the counter 🥵🥵😳😳

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Hungry succubus Dani does it a third time with this hot fridge raid clip!❤️ She slaps her fat soft booty and rubs her ever growing gut as she devours everything in sight, not stopping until she is satiated with her hunger!😍 Dani gets so fat that she practically waddles and it’s a sexy sight to see!🤤 A must buy if you’re in the spooky spirit!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much babe!! I'm very glad you enjoyed 😈

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow @FeedistDani I do love a fridge stuffing and that top is a very risky top for curvage 🥵 where your 🍈🍈 could pop out any second I love it 😍. Sitting her big 🍑 down she gets to work stuffing her face love the camera angles & your outfit super hot. Wobbling her fat belly and jiggling her fat rolls this demon can’t stop herself burping like a 🐖. With fries, whipped cream, cheesecake ice cream and more disappearing into her mouth it’s no wonder she’s plumped up. The views from the front and side are breathtaking how far into your lap your gut sits now dani. 

Response from the author:

what a sexy review... i'm so happy to please lol!!!

Link to review