Pushed Myself Too Far Ft. Skinny Nadya

$12.99

(5 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Nadyas intention was to just recreate a past video. But things took twist. She chugged a pitcher of water as fast as she could- giving herself a painful bloated belly.

The video starts off with a short clip from her skinny water chug and picks up on her present day- finishing where she left off in the skinny video. Determined to finish every last drop she pushes herself overboard. Defying her stomach’s capacity eager to complete the challenge in record breaking speed.

She then gets the craziest hiccups she’s ever had and not to mention her burps sound like a tsunami is happening inside of her gut. This was too intense for her.

Nadya is in so much agony she’s whimpering and begging her belly to spare her of all this suffering. Towards the end of the clip her chest and cheeks actually turn red. That’s how much pain she was truly in. 

Nadya is always looking to beat her own scores and it’s a dangerous game. 

Like skinny to fat? Check out these others:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/25389-woke-up-obese-ft-skinny-nadya/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/33463-my-skinny-friends-forced-me-to-workout-weight-gain-gym-compilation/

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible😍😍😍!!! So many good hiccups and burps I love these comparison videos your capacity to chug has only gotten bigger and faster the fatter you get and you keep pushing those limits🐷

Response from the author:

You’re the best 🥰

Link to review
norge

amazing! i have been hoping for a video like this ever since you joined here - unbelievably hot watching that huge gut wobble with each hiccup. Nadya hiccups = automatic buy for me! hope to see lots more.

Awww yay!!!! 😊 I definitely am going to brainstorm some ideas to have on hand next time I have a hiccup attack- look out for it 👀😘

Link to review
kirby663

your hiccups are so 🔥🔥🔥. Hope you'll record them more often. Would love to see a video where you just let yourself hiccup, without trying to suppress/stop them. I love how loud they are, and how they make your body bounce.

Thank you so much!!! I like that idea a lot, embracing the hiccups 😈 definitely will be doing that in the future for ya sounds fun 

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The transition from old nadya to new nadya was so hot!!! 😍🥵 this video was amazing that huge gut was just hanging there and you just burped and hiccuped at maximum capacity. Such a greedy 🐷 💦 💦💦 this video is an easy 10/10!! Y’all are missing out 

Thank you!!! Glad you enjoyedddd :)

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The moment I’ve been waiting for Nadya hiccups on curvage if you haven’t seen a nadya hiccup clip before they normally appear out of nowhere like they do here 😍. We start the vid with a guest appearance from skinny nadya before jumping or should that be jiggling 😂 to nadya today. Not only do we get to hear nadya’s burps but also her hiccups which makes all her fat jiggle with every hiccup 🥵. Not surprising to hear that Nadya had already been eating a lot before this clip 🐷, it’s no wonder the hiccups happened.

Awwww thanks for the review 😊 it’s funny how just water could give me such out of control hiccups I’m happy you enjoyed this clip tysmmmm for all your sweet reviews and the support in general 💗

Link to review