26 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me @Midwestchubbygirl and a former pregnant no body try on clothes ,belly play, burp and rub each other. ❤️ This is my first collaboration but it definitely wont be my last. This is definitely unscripted and I feel it turned out great especially since I had to use a pregnant person that has no idea about the fetish and how to act on camera. But she tried I honestly think she’s still trying to convince people she knows what she’s doing . ❤️I hope you guys enjoy the clip. I promise my next collaboration will be with another model. Definitely someone that shares the same fetish. 

E3B0C735-A47E-4148-8F35-8DFBB570448E.gif

1304F2A5-3A71-4FCB-9BB5-FD44FE31C66C.jpeg

939A695A-1DB8-4630-935F-8039EB440243.jpeg

66FABA21-B228-48E4-AA9C-A2EAAE0669E6.jpeg

9A53EBA1-A536-44E8-87DD-08FE0F9D1C58.jpeg

B831CDF2-C24C-4E61-8BD6-CC81BF0D8A8E.jpeg

Edited by Midwestchubbygirl

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Big&BeautifulCoco

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was one of my favorite videos to make. I absolutely love this clip. We had so much fun making it. I can't wait till we make another video. I always have such a great time when we are together ❤️ . This video is awesome I'm so happy we did a collaboration video together. I was sad to see that it didn't have any reviews with as many people that bought it. I wonder 🤔 did they enjoy this clip? If so what did they enjoy most about it? Do they want to see us make more videos together?  If anyone who purchased this video would be kind enough to give us feedback we would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to let is know u like the content it will encourage us to make more. We want to make content people enjoy 😉.  I do think if I may say so that we made an awesome 1st collaboration video together. I'm very happy we made it. ☺️ 🥰

Response from the author:

I completely agree this was such a fun video to make it was a great night to be honest. I swear time just flies when we're together we have so much fun together and when I'm with you @Big&BeautifulCoco I feel like we have the best conversations. I know we don't have any quiet moments when we hang out and I love that we have so much to tell eachother. I would definitely love to make more content together. And I hope we get some feedback on what people thought of this video and if they would like to see us do more together. But I think that people would definitely like to see us do more videos. I know that this was the first but it won't be the last. We're great together. ❤️

Link to review
sconesy73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In 1965, Julie Andrews sang a song about some of her favourite things.. They included raindrops, roses, mittens and kettles.. Bit odd, but if that what she likes, then good for her I suppose..

However, if someone was to ask me what some of my favourite things were, then I'd have to include gorgeous big women, overhanging bellies, big asses, chunky thighs, soft arms, trying on tight clothes, belly play- you get the idea..

Needless to say, you can imagine how delighted I was when I discovered that all these things and more are included in this video.. And there's not just 1 gorgeous woman in it.. there's 2 of them 🥵🥵😈

@Midwestchubbygirl has truly excelled herself in this clip - can't wait to see what 2024 brings us...

It's not often I swear in a review but this video is fucking awesome so get it bought right now..

Very highly recommended 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you @sconesy73. I couldn’t appreciate a review as much as yours. You always make me feel like I'm in the spotlight. So happy I get to go into 2024 with friends like you. 2024 is already looking 10 times better than 2023! Out with the fake and in with the real. Pun intended.💋

Link to review

I just look gorgeous with my little prego belly. If I were pregnant I would say I look about 6 months along here. I look late now, now I’m like 16 months prego. lol jk I’m not pregnant. I’m an honest person so I’m not gonna pretend to be pregnant for a lil extra money like BigCoco did. Or whatever her name was. 

Link to review