3 Screenshots

About This File

Featuring: BBW Bonnie

The thing about stuffing is the more days that you consequently stuff the hungrier that you get. That day Bonnie and I were absolutely ravenous! We decided that we were going to go to not one fast food restaurant but three! I wanted Bonnie to be able to try all lot the fast food restaurants in the area in her short time here. I knew that all that greasy calorie laden food would help in fattening her up! Being the greedy piggy that I am I couldn't resist stuffing my face as well.  

In this clip we'll order food from Dairy Queen, Dunkin' Donuts, and McDonald's. In a parking lot we begin to gorge ourselves on obscene amounts of fast food. Our gluttony on display for everyone to see. Pushing ourselves to eat every last bite. In one sitting I ate over 4,000 calories and Bonnie ate over 3,500! 

Sadly the GoPro overheated towards the end of our stuffing session.  I've inserted a slide that goes over what happened in the last few minutes of missing footage.  I've also inserted slides that list what each of us ate, the calories for each item, and the total calories consumed.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

belclare21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Xutja and Bonnie are so hot in this video.  Love how greedy both of them are.

Response from the author:

Aww, thank you sooooo much!  I can't wait to see Bonnie again.  I miss her so very much.  Hopefully we'll get to collab again soon.

Link to review