5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm a personal trainer and aerobics instructor that just got a care package from a mysterious company to try out their soda. Apparently this company wants to do a sponsorship with me, but I have to try the soda first! Immediately it makes me super gassy, letting rip huge burps as I try to excuse myself. But my stomach also starts feeling weird, super taut and tight. And then I look down and am shocked at what I see! My belly has grown huge and round, and all it's all because of that soda! I can feel the pressure building inside of me, and I only get relief whenever I burp! I realize I have to burp more to let the pressure out, and if i do that enough I might go back down to my original size. I burp as much as I can but soon enough I run out of them. All I have is this soda, and I know if I drink a little bit more it will help me burp long and deep. Against my better judgment, I drink even more of the soda...

And it makes me blow up even more! I'm still growing and inflating, and no matter how many burps I let rip it's not enough to keep up with the rate I'm expanding. Even another drink of the soda does nothing but make the situation worse. My burps are bigger and longer than ever but it's no use, I'm blowing up into a big round ball. Just getting bigger and bigger until I POP!

A burping-heavy soda inflation with a huge round belly growth progression! Featuring roleplay, a little bit of soda chugging, and again just SO many burps!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.