Stuff Me Until I Burst!: Gaining Bootylicious Girlfriend Roleplay

$15.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Has my ass been getting bigger? Have you noticed it? I see you staring at how wide and huge it is. To be honest, I've been gaining weight because you're such a good cook. You keep spoiling me with my favorite foods and I can't resist! Look how fat I'm getting. I'm such a cow, your fat lil pig. I've been holding back to, I think you better stuff me completely. I bend over showing you how my big belly now hangs when I'm in doggystyle position in multiple angles while describing our 8 course dinner date. These leggings are barely holding up under the weight and pressure of this growing huge butt--I put on jeans but struggle with the buttons. I demonstrate what to do if you ever find my fat cow ass stuck in some furniture and strip down showing you how I struggle to see over my tummy when I lay flat on my back. You prefer your girlfriend nice and plump.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Pizzaguy123

This video is gold, one of the best POVs out there! Love watching you continue to grow, especially how much your waist and hips are ballooning! Cant wait to see what’s next and keep up the great work! 

stay beautiful 😍

Link to review