Blueberry Muffin Mistake

$5.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya has gotten herself into a mess she won’t be able to escape from.

She snuck into the labatory and ate the forbidden blueberry muffins. 

Her belly starts feeling funny and turning blue. She wants to freak out but she can’t even move due to her expanding belly. She’s lost all control and has to surrender to what’s to come. 

All she can taste is blueberry juice and it’s creeping up her throat. Her belly is making so many noises. High pitched, low pitched, gurgles, sloshes, etc shes no match for what’s to come. 

She loses her ability to speak and her cheeks puff up full of blueberry juice. She needs to be juiced ASAP. At one point juice starts leaking out of her mouth. She’s overflowing with blueberry juice. Help juice her before she explodes.

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

beluga90

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Might've been a mistake for Nadya, but it's definitely a win for blueberry fans. Incredible acting on her part, absolutely nailed it.

Response from the author:

Yay!!!! This makes me so happy to hear 😊 I’m really glad you liked it!! Yayayayay

Link to review
bigboy1858

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nadyas greedy gluttonous nature gets the best of her😈. I loved this video🔥🔥🔥!!! As someone who always enjoyed watching the blueberry scene in willy wonka your twist to it was fantastic 😍from the acting, costume and the sound it all made it so damn hot to watch🥵 and I can tell you were having a hell of good time playing this fantasy out🏆😉.

Response from the author:

Wooooo thank you!!! 😊 this was SO FUNNNN

Link to review