7 Screenshots

About This File

43:33 MINUTES: TIGHT CLOTHES TRY ON TEARING CLOTHES CHUGGING & SUCKING - BURPING - BELLY PLAY - FAT TALK - BELLY BUTTON PLAY - BELLY INFLATION - SUFFERING & MUCH MORE! 

Because of the huge success and all the positive messages I received from my first funnel feeding clip

I recorded a second video with my special funnel 😍

Are you ready for the second 💣 ?

ABOUT THIS VIDEO:

Making this video was a challenge for me, normally I don't drink Cola, I prefer Sprite, but I wanted to try something different, at the beginning the Cola was very delicious, I felt very wonderful as the soda entered my fat body and all the liquid slowly filled my stomach (which is bigger every day), glass by glass I drank it in my special funnel and I had allot of fun as it fell into the tube and then straight into my mouth all the way to my stomach, gently my belly inflated, and I could feel how it got bigger and bigger, inflating like a balloon. It's so sexy for me to see myself blowing up and feel like a bigger version of me! Though while chugging the latest glasses through my special funnel I started to feel some nausea and an incredible rise in sugar in my body, happily all the liquid has remained inside my fat body (as I managed to not throw up eventuality) and has done its job, this made me extremely happy because It made me feel so fucking stuffed from the most cola I've ever drank in my entire life! This has been a whole new experience for me and I liked it so much! But what I like the most is being able to share my weight gain journey with you, that you can see how I do it. 

Enjoy my video 😋

XX 💋
Ysabel

WARNING:

🔥 In this video you will see me chugging & sucking (in positions) you have never seen me before! 🔥

SAME OUTFIT, BIGGER ME...

png_20221012_223430_0000.thumb.png.7fa300f247c628aad0b2e42bf65a74a3.png

I used this same outfit in my third video after I started my weight gain journey, in this video you will see that all the extra fat that I have grown since then, make me have difficulties to enter...

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋

Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg   11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27-Peru

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ysabel is gaining so fast! She will soon become a SSBBW, I love to see how eager she is to eat herself into obesity. Her belly looks so round and soft at the end.

Link to review
Ebony Feedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great video Omg how much you grew... You look so beautiful 🥰

You are inspiration for me 💕

Response from the author:

My belly inflated also even more because of all the cola!

Gracias amiga 🥰

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Guest 1558lf

I love how big your belly gets plus the great burps throughout the video.  😍😍😍😍 I can’t wait to see how much bigger you get

Link to review