4 Screenshots

About This File

Look who came to pay me a little visit; the icon and legend herself; ChubbyChiquita. We locked eyes and immediately scanned each other over, I couldn’t help but stare at her big fat belly, which has basically doubled in size since I saw her last. How is it possible for someone to gain so much weight, so quickly? However she does it, I want in. Watch us take each others measurements and gasp at the difference in our size. It’s super hot to know just how many inches she has on me. I’m going to need to get other tape measure though, since this one is getting a bit… small for her. The body contrast is insane, I look so tiny and minuscule next to her big, soft, sexy, bod. This one is really hot. Proceed only if you’re ready for a fun sexy time. 
4F8F59AF-4454-47D7-91CD-DEA600042187.thumb.gif.0a7a64f2836f32ec206d32fcb5db0eaf.gif

D8A91A0F-264A-4B4F-8F38-CBD3366A7016.thumb.gif.84c311144a8e125fd6e24d436d955d4a.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review

@Enchantress bubbly enthusiasm and personality drives this video. I was really surprised by how mellow and non vocal #ChubbyChiquita was in this video. It is a cool visual video. I feel like this was almost second nature for #ChubbyChiquita’s body to be used as this play toy. Seeing the arm and leg size was the coolest contrast seeing that I was not counting on going in buying this video. I feel like it is not until the measurements video that we see more of ChubbyChiquita’s personality show. I went into this not expecting to see such a drastic contrast in quite content in her body vs genuine enthusiasm and excitement by Enchantress. 

Link to review