15 Screenshots

About This File

Huge Burps 💨 Natural Hiccups 🤤 Belly Play 🤰🏼 Ass Play/Shaking 🍑 
In this clip, 

Rylie comes down from the hotel bar to play with her chubby belly 🤰🏼And admire her growing body! She’s very bloated and let’s out HUGE BURPS as she naturally develops hiccups for over 5 minutes! 

Other Files from Rylie Haze

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

turquoisenebula

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The craziest thing about Rylie is she belches like a girl twice or three times her weight!   It's like when people say about someone "their voice doesn't match their face".     

Her burps are absolutely A Tier.  She burps like a ssbbw who's been tied down and stuffed to the point she's about to throw up.  Honestly the last time I heard burps like this, they were coming out of a 200lb ex girlfriend with a stomach bug.  Unreal. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for this incredible review!! I really appreciate the detail 😘 and I am very flattered 😍😍

Link to review
KleineVampir

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good one!  Hiccups, burps, and heck there's even cleavage!  In fact, please do lean forward more!  It's really an exceptional view!

Response from the author:

Hehe thank you so much for the review!! I will definitely lean forward more 😏

Link to review