4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a big step for me.

I've been hanging onto these clothes for years! I kept telling myself that, one day, I might be thin enough to fit into them again. Giving them away is also, in a way, letting go of that idea and accepting my place as a fatty. Maybe my weight will go down- maybe I'll lose control and get even fatter. But one thing is for sure- I'm never going to be a size 6 again.

I just want to slip into them one more time. Will this be a trip down memory lane? Hardly. Seams rip, sleeves are impossibly tight, buttons won't fasten. I even have to enlist my feeder for help at one point. Wearing these outfits now is nothing like wearing them back then. The clothing stayed the same, but the girl is all blimped out now and the struggle to get into and out of these items is real. This is harder than my workout videos! ๐Ÿฅต

In all, there's 19 different items:

• dresses that my ass now hangs out of
  • activewear so tight it gives me a double-belly
  • sweaters that my belly peeks out the bottom of
  • tank tops that are now crop tops, and more!

If you enjoy this video, please consider leaving a review! - CQ ๐Ÿ’™

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

TedJenson807

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looking very sexy in all of your outgrown clothes, definitely love the variety of items in this video๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โคโค

Link to review
notrelevent333

Another fantastic video from CouchQueen! Itโ€™s absolutely stunning to see her shove her growing curves into old clothes, suck in her gut for a second only to have it spill back out a moment later! Love seeing these videos, really shows off how much youโ€™ve grown and how all your curves have blossomed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I agree, it's quite a sight to watch me have to suck in my belly just to zip or button something. It's a shame that I'm giving up these clothes, but I know I won't fit into them, probably ever again!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

๐Ÿฅฐ

Response from the author:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
thickythickful

Really nice outgrown vid, loving the added weight showoff.ย 

However there's several moments where you pull your underwear up and then we cant see your supercute lower belly hang out of the tops you're displaying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Link to review