180lbs to over 400lbs-The Progression of My Weight Gain

$9.99

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

48 photos in this set include pictures of when I was 180lbs, 280lbs, 380lbs & now at my current weight, over 480lbs. This journey has been wild & I cannot wait to keep gaining.

Please leave a review if you enjoyed it 🥰Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

big girls rock

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the set I have been anxiously awaiting. 🥰  Pictures of this beauty from the beginning. We have seen her a her largest and most beautiful but few pictures of her amazing journey. Beautiful slender athlete to super sexy SSBBW on her way to becoming USSBBW. 💖  She has only become more beautiful with each added pound.🔥🔥🔥 A must buy for anyone interested in how she got this beautiful! :wub:

Response from the author:

I’m so happy you enjoyed it 😘 thank you so much for the review 

Link to review
scooberiffic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These photos are truly a work of art!😍 Being able to glimpse back in time when our growing goddess was just starting her journey is truly breathtaking to see and a can't miss experience. Watching her grow from just a chubby girl, to a fat girl, to bbw, and now finally into the ssbbw goddess of a woman we see today makes this picture set an absolute must buy! 🤩 The sultry look in her eyes in these photos is proof enough alone that TBASSBBW is a woman on a gaining mission to become a USSBBW! I cannot wait to see the updates to this photo set at this time next year with all her added pounds!😍

Response from the author:

Thank you thank you thank you!!💕

Link to review