10 Screenshots

About This File

Request - I love rubbing my fat jiggly body down with baby oil. It feels so good to grab and jiggle my soft fat as it drips with warm oil. This video includes so many different angles of my fat growing body. Watch me get all oiled up and all sorts of turned on. I rub my fat belly, my fat titties, thick thighs, and growing ass. I jiggle everything for you and bounce my fat gut up and down, naturally becoming very out of breath because I'm such a fat fucking PIG. I wish so deeply that you were the one rubbing my fat body for me in this video. It's a long one, but a sexy one. Watch me on all fours, bent over, from behind, sitting down, and more. Look at that fat sexy belly, dripping in oil and jiggling like crazy. Almost 10 minutes of sexiness here :)

(Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded :) ***

Congrats @bbwfantasy115 - loved your review on my last clip, so you get this one for free! ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

love too see Casey's big shiny body and in this clip is so much hot angles that show off every part of her hot body, bouncing fat on all four, yes please!! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey's growing body needs to be oiled every day and tonight she is showing off her huge gut and body as she oils and jiggles it for all of us to enjoy! She is so lovely and amazing, such a sight to behold! This clip is once again one of the hottest out there and you will never be disappointed by this Beauty! Thank you, @Curvage Casey!

Link to review
johnp0971

What a video. You you guys are missing out. The jiggles, the belly, etc. The oil videos she’s made is pretty underrated. You guys should check it out. Well done Casey thank you 

Response from the author:

Thank you!

Link to review
shmedly45

No words needed! Even with no talking, listening to Miss Casey’s growing gut bounce and move around is so sensual. By far the best model on this site, knowing precisely what to give fans who love to watch a gal grow. Watching the oil rubbed all over her glistening belly is too much to handle. Casey generously shows off all aspects of her larger body, making her seem beyond irresistible! As always, this clip is worth every penny. 

Response from the author:

Thank you my love! So happy you enjoyed it. Your words make me smile ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review