X cheerleader trying on old jeans

$5

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

(!!Old video made per request - not my current weight - I tend to yoyo but always stay on the slimmer side so if you like BBW dont waste your money!!) Watch this X-cheerleader trying to squeeze into a pair of too small jeans that used to fit, now struggeling to cover my ass.

All embarrassed giggles and showing you every minute of my struggle to get my ass in these jeans and close them. I did gain weight but I am no where near chubby / fat so again if thats your thing there are maaaaany other vids you better buy than mine. This is for guys who like slim chicks gaining weight and being shy / embarassed  about it. 
***I dont like being teased for my weight or comments that Id look hotter at a different weight**** if you comment like that, Im gonna have to Block you. 

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jtt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I do not want to be blocked, so I Will just write - if you Will make more videos with tight clothes Like This one, I will buy it for sure. Great looking body, great video. Thanks. 

Link to review