Bianca Blonde - First cake stuffing!

$3.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me do my first cake stuffing in my bikini in the bath 😘

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Campbell Brown

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I didn't buy this video for its visual appeal alone, nor even for the bonus of seeing two prime scenarios - stuffing, bathtime - roll comfortably into one. I bought it after reading Bianca's posts in the Women of Curvage forum (ref. Newbie!).  

She used to be a competitive swimmer, with dreams of turning pro. But now her gorgeous body bears a stark contrast  - from the first frame her belly hangs over her bikini, growing stuffed as she guzzles a rich chocolate cake. She chats, jiggles and shakes in an audibly creaking bathtub that you would swear seems to be shrinking around her. Yet schadenfreude isn't the right word - you're enjoying watching someone who is visibly enjoying the experience themselves. Bianca pushes for every bite and closes the camera calm and contented. 

Still fairly fresh to the scene, she serves up a deeply satisfying introduction. I would love to see, hear and read more from her. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review ❤️

Link to review