Eating my breakfast and showering my flabby body !

$9.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Eating 🐷 and showering 🚿

📢French speaking🔊

In this clip I introduce myself in French telling you that I will have my breakfast with you!

(some french  speaking here)  

223901516_Capturedcran(64).thumb.png.25c1e8a8db551fd0862baef850db3896.png

Then there is part where I am on the sofa eating my pastries 🥐 and drinking my coffee  while I'm playing with my new flab (belly flesh)🐽

1865734686_Capturedcran(67).thumb.png.3d4dfa230adb3dfca40c21f29ef377f8.png744358662_Capturedcran(76).thumb.png.92807b86b9c2567aaf3c89a2588fab03.png

In the last part you can watch me washing my fat body under the shower 👀

You will see a lot of belly playing and my belly hanging out when I'm washing my legs or when I'm trying to have the shampoo on the shower floor

1894267452_Capturedcran(72).thumb.png.f8967333e92e91cc6b9e4a62894da680.png1805477910_Capturedcran(77).thumb.png.e5c7ef464adca552797044ed1648779b.png

LOVE U 🐷😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TomixFr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Romy this is an other epic clip 😍😍😍.

The first part is quite nice, it so sexy to watch you eat while you are rubbing you belly and pinching your new fat flesh 😍. I especially like when you continue to eat without realizing that a crumb is about to fall into your navel and finally stays on your plump belly.

The second part is my favorite part. what could be sexier than seeing you taking your shower and soaping up your fat body, here we notice it, especially when you pick up your shower gel or when you soap up your juicy thighs. The views of your belly are magnificent as well as those of your buttocks! 🥵

Thanks 😁. Waiting for your next vid 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I love it and I always appreciate when you are satisfied with my clip 😘

Link to review
Guest jempes57

Belle vidéo, ont te voit manger et frotter ton beau ventre au début c'est très mignon et ensuite sous la douche tu est sublime 😍🤗 ont voit bien ta prise de poids de ces dernier mois, tu a des courbes parfaite c'est un vrai spectacle pour les yeux 😍 tu est vraiment une très belle femmes, merci pour ta belle vidéo et continue comme ca 😉

Link to review
Borghen

Another masterpiece by FPR, this time in two parts!

In the first half we can admire Romy from below, while she leisurely slouchs in her seat, has breakfast and plays with her soft tummy; the second clip shows us her whole body and she has an amazing potbelly, a round ball of fat, which she kneads, lathers and rinses under the shower.

Sensual and alluring!

Eh, le Français... C'est une jolie langue: tous sonne plus sexy, si dit en Français, n'est-ce pas?

J'étudiai le Français au lycée, il y a plus que vingt ans. Si j'avais su que je t'aurais trouvée ici, je serais sûrement eté plus attentif à l'école. Bien, tant pis pour moi!

Tu es un jolie boule de suif e je te souhaite de grossir encore, en devenant encore plus belle et désirable.

Merci beaucoup! 😘🇨🇵

Link to review