5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

I've been thinking; I'll never get my dream body just sitting around! I need to be more proactive in my gaining, and the best way to start is by chugging a creamy gaining shake. 

I grab my favorite ingredients for a gaining shake, heavy cream, chocolate syrup, rich ice cream, whole milk, and of course some powder for extra girth! I plop my fat ass down on my couch and chug away, washing it down with some delicious cake! I could feel this creamy, thick, high-calorie shake glide down my throat and sit heavy in my expanding belly. 

I make sure to show you all my belly in its fat glory! Jiggling and playing with it a bit, since you aren't here! These are so delicious; I think maybe I should make them a daily treat, what do you think?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

You look absolutely rotund. I love hearing you talk about how the weight gain shake sits in your stomach. So hot!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed this! Thank you for the review 💋

Link to review