7 Screenshots

About This File

Your fat & lazy housecat is ravenous for creamy whole milk 🤤

Clad in adorable fuzzy ears, tail and collar, your pet kitten loves showing off her chubby body. She starts off giving you some standing angles, showing off her bloated belly, fat ass, wobbly thighs and bouncing tits 🥰 She even bends over her chair, smacking her round ass for you while her tail hides her naughtiest bits 😳 "I think I'm in heat," She moans while shoving her ass into the camera. 

Then she plops down in her chair, jiggling her fat so hard her bell collar jingles. Your greedy girl guzzles down a gallon of milk in 15 minutes, stretching out her belly to its max! There's lots of groaning, mewing and burping as she forces down all of the thick, creamy milk.

》 fat chat, belly play, petplay roleplay, chugging, belly smacking, standing, sitting, burping

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yet another amazing vid! This time, Dani is cosplaying as a cute, fat and very greedy cat! She chugs an entire gallon of milk and you can really tell (as mentioned by older reviews) that she's pushing her limits! This clip also contains loads of burps, belly rubs and very sexy poses and fat talk/ overall catgirl goodness! Absolutely recommend it!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed!! 🐱🐱

Link to review
alfpen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Dani really pushes herself in this one and it's incredibly hot.  It's a fun one, with a unique character and her outfit is jaw dropping.  I don't want to give spoilers, but it's definitely worth the watch.

Thanks for supporting me and enjoying!! 💚💚

Link to review
s3mans

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was hot and great. Would personally love to challenge you to a version as goth gf Garfield with a tray of lasagna lol. 

Lol true that's something I should consider filming! Thanks for supporting me! 💚💚

Link to review