Tipsy Belly Play

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, you get a clip from when I was about 80lbs less & a clip where I’m the fattest I’ve EVER been so you can physically see the gains. From my face, to my upper triple belly roll- its very evident that I just can’t stop getting fatter. The first clip is me playing with my belly & stuffing my face after a night of drinking. The second video is me also after a night of drinking, playing with my belly & talking about how fat I want to be. Plus you get a POV of playing with my huge belly & FUPA. 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video left me absolutely speechless!!😍😍 holy gains!!😍😍 and look at the size of your fupa!! Handfuls and handfuls of beautiful sexy fat!!🔥🔥 It’s exploding out of that pair of panties!!😍 sheer sexiness in this incredible video compilation!!

Link to review
Manic3289

Seeing the comparison it's clear how much TheBigAssSSBBW had gained. The belly plops on the counter and then the belly plops onto her FUPA and thighs is incredible, genuinely though the skirt was a thong until she stood up it is just devoured by her thighs and ass

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow buy this video for the amazing FUPA view alone 😍 you will not be disappointed 🥵.It could very easily be the pinnacle jewel of Curvage. It’s also great to see the contrast from before, it looks like she ate the old girl and grew a new roll and chin! It’s just spectacular!

Link to review