5 Screenshots

About This File

It been plenty long enough without seeing you but I was going out tonight and was real hungry. I couldn't resist buying all of this food and wanted to show you what I can still do after having some time off. She's still got it 😋🐷

Watch CC challenge herself against 2 footlong subs overfilled and loaded with sauce. 

She is wearing a skirt from a few years ago which is clearly too small for her now and looks like a belt. 

Wait till later on where I show you my overflowing belly in slow motion after I've stuffed it full.

I had to put this still in here because the amount that I go cross eyed is hilarious whilst looking at my sandwich! 🐷

IMG_0057.thumb.PNG.f54bd1acf2f043ab9a6c37ccd4f4b3c4.PNG

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's pretty obvious by now that I can't get enough of CC, every single video I've bought has been incredible and, shockingly, this one is no exception. This is a fantastic video that had a more intimate feel to it and CC is looking as achingly beautiful as ever and her incredible, flowing body looks utterly breathtaking, worth the price of admission alone. Taking on that much Subway is definitely a challenge and its great to watch CC as she devours the foot longs, spilling some of the fillings on that stunning belly just adds to this incredible video.

I won't go into detail as I feel like you should definitely watch this one unfold in all its glory but I will say that the ending is mind blowing. So in this video we have the most beautiful model stuffing an obscene amount of Subway complete with jiggles, burps, moans and as always, CC's stunning personality, sense of humor and playfullness shine throughout. CC, thank you for making such amazing, consistent content, it's fantastic to see how much you enjoy making your content and it makes it a pleasure to watch, as always.

Can't reccomend this one enough, but then again I can't sing CC's praises enough, she's just that good!

gordon ramsay fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

Link to review
Chevalier

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Wow, I see Chubbycupcake is back to full form from her injury.  Glad she's doing better and wanted to celebrate with everyone.

Her skirt is such a tease, to desire wanting to pull up like a venetian blind.  I applaud this, just like her eyeshadow to celebrate this wonderful return.

ccskirt.thumb.PNG.b50ccb689056a03996597f8151993fc8.PNG

I appreciate how encouraging she is to catch up, and unhinging her jaw is quite the talent.  

ccunhinged.thumb.PNG.bb6b9c8e5bbc2bd52c8aee5dd3a17f7f.PNG

Did feel fun to see that little sub piece roll down her curves.  Kinda jealous myself ;).  And after, it's even better to compare to what rolls out of her bra, seeing .  I am truly mesmerized throughout; Chubbycupcake is full of surprises, making me notice new, jiggling curves, to maximize attraction.

ccrolling.thumb.PNG.65c56bf76b9f92ebc3f0c9218c2bfc2f.PNG 

ccbra.thumb.PNG.3aa06fcdcaa2ae487b607c32445085cd.PNG

I do like that Chubbycupcake takes her time in gradually spilling out and kneading her belly rolls.  It's worth all the buildup to see this tension and fullness here (she lets those burps flow sensually to release some tension), and plenty of belly shimmies afterwards.

ccmaxfull.thumb.PNG.70289a71664d0fc439a62fb222ee2248.PNG

Did love that line she made about being defeated when finished.  Any stress I felt was defeated enjoying this fulfilling masterpiece. 

This list of pleasant words sums up how I feel as I actively watched.  I won't spoil the end, but it felt like a visual love letter.

400_F_169236010_oGe5vHWIwr6taDDUmXiRRchb

Link to review

Awesome video from CC! She’s really pushing herself with two Subway sandwiches and a cookie. Loads of moans, groans, jiggles and belly play (since CC’s skirt essentially becomes a belt lol). Not to mention the genre-defining burps which are some of the best I’ve ever heard! CC makes a mess too which is always adorable. 

Definitely check this video out! 😊❤️

Link to review