8 Screenshots

About This File

[[jiggly walking, tight clothes, fat body check, close-ups, standing belly play]]

facetimefantasy-High-128k_21.thumb.gif.d3bab820f21e3c811170bd165136acbe.giffacetimefantasy-High-128k_20.thumb.gif.f4f34277ff7072dc112bbcda79f1e241.giffacetimefantasy-High-128k_22.thumb.gif.a86a03107ab8a30a668234adaf07bae3.gif

Lately I’ve been super turned on by how much I feel myself jiggle when I move around, so I decided to film myself to see just how fat I actually look and OMG I’m shook. Watch me walk around in a super tight set with close ups of my belly hang and fat booty as well as shots from afar that really put into perspective how big I’ve gotten. It’s soo hot for to me to see my fat body from these angles!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing walking/wobbling clip made by the amazing pretty curvy Kelli!❤️ The way how her whole body jiggles is pleasing to the eyes! She’s made an enormous progress since she started gaining. Her big belly is plump and soft, I love how it bounces around! My favorite of all in this clip was seeing her massive big booty!🍑 Her plump booty jiggles and shifts left and right, it hypnotizes me!🤤 This is an awesome clip!

Response from the author:

eep thank you so much for the amazing review! watching my booty was my fav too hehe I had no idea how plump I look from behind 😋

Link to review
Guest JJJohn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Classic KJB, her adorably pretty, impossible to contain smile and enthusiastic facial expressions tell the story of a woman who enjoys her fat as much as we do. This video is amazing to behold, watching all that soft jello blubber quivering and bouncing and rippling as she walks around her house. Kelli has long been my favorite BBW model and this video is up there with her very best. The softest most beautifully shaped body moving and swaying and doing its thing. What a total pleasure.

Link to review
Samaritan

Watching this clip was an amazing event. Seeing you moving around your fat and heavy body is extremely hot. I was even a bit shocked how far your lovehandles spill out left and right from the back perspective!🤯😍

Link to review