4 Screenshots

About This File

**FILMED IN PORTRAIT**

Kitty is feeling so huge and hot recently that she wants you to see just how good she looks. 

You get the best view from a low angle as you stare up at her wide lower half and huge belly. You get to trace each stretchmark with her as she caresses her ever-widening physique. You know, she's getting so big that she doesn't even really need to wear panties anymore...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest bracewell

My first video purchase on curvage, and I wasn't disappointed! Kitty, you are so gorgeous. This video shows your body off so well. Those stretchmarks are such a turn-on, both visually for obvious reasons, and mentally for what they represent. To answer two of the questions you posed:

1) Yes! Keep going! I think you can carry a fair bit more weight and still look absolutely beautiful.

2) My favourite part of you that I worship? Your ass, definitely, although your thighs give it a run for its money!

Seeing those panties over and under your belly was equally lovely, and the fact that you're naked by the end, save for your belly and hands covering your most intimate bits, made for an incredible sight :)

Link to review

Can I give this video more than 5 stars? lol Great price. Great quality. So hot! You're so damn cute and gaining beautifully. Pretty soon you'll be up there with the all-time greats! 

Link to review

More 5- Star gold from our wonderful kitty!

It’s always an absolute JOY to hear KP talk about her body, how much she adores herself, whilst playing with her new found flab. But this video goes above and beyond, getting riskier than ever! She leaves nothing to the imagination as she loses her panties and bra, leaving only her huge belly and her hands to cover her modesty! And let me tell you, the hands are almost not up to the job of covering everything, but the belly is!

Her stretch marks are a whole other story, they’re an absolute pleasure to look at, imagining how they’re growing inch by inch with every pound she packs on her tiny frame....

Do not miss out, you wouldn’t wanna regret it. 

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Plumpgaga

Omg what a really hot video. Loved all the angles. The juiciest video to date. Loved all the belly play and strip. This is the by far the best video I purchased and what a deal.  You guys are missing out this is a must buy. Thank you Kitty!!! Hope you continue to rule curvage like you always do!! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow what an update from kitty, you will feel even closer to her in this has it is filmed in portrait. As ever kitty is very out of breath filming this vid it’s definitely a work out for her 😍. From this angle you get to see kitty amazing double chin, big belly and 🍑 you can see all her rolls, stretch marks very clearly from close up. This is a must buy from kitty 🐷. Thanks for the mention kitty the other day with the gifs here is another below 🥵.

3E74FE55-C8BD-4949-8263-7A1082D2C52C.gif

5B17817A-DF80-4BD3-B058-ADA2125420F9.png

B65D8EBF-AAA0-4C3F-B4C5-B607D8BE5F2C.png

Link to review
Guest laibach2000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely stunning. What an absolute beauty. I just can't wait to see updates everyday. But this is my most favourite so far since the Easter video. I love this girl and I definitely recommend you guys to purchase this latest vid. It's deffo a 5 star performance. Can't wait for more updates from this Piggy x

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Kitty, 11 and a half minutes of your enormously gorgeous body and only $6?! All I can say is WOW! My favorite part will always be your lovely face. But body part wise your belly is growing amazingly....and those stretch marks! Everywhere! Just keep doin you and growing! 😘

Link to review