2 Screenshots

About This File

🎂🍫IT TAKES ME ONLY 15 MIN TO DEVOUR THIS CAKE🍫🎂

IN THIS VIDEO:

CAKE STUFFING/ MESSY STUFFING / FAT PLAY / BELLY PLAY / MULTIPLE ANGLES / BIKINI / ROUND BELLY FAST STUFFING

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

WELL WELL WELL, WHAT CAN I TELL YOU? IM JUST A FAT FEEDEE WHO WANTS TO KEEP GAINING WEIGHT AND EATING, SO AFTER I DO A SEXY SHOW FOR MY FEEDER, AND YOU ASK MEW A LOOOOOT FOR A VIDEO; WELL I HAVE TO EAT ANOTHER CAKE!. RECORDING THIS VIDEO I BROKE MANY PERSONAL MARKS... FIRST I ATE THE WHOLE CAKE IN LESS THAT 15 MIN, I WAS ABLE TO EVEN KEEP EATING ((WHAT I ACTUALLY DID AFTER THE RECORDING)) AND... I LOOK FATTER THAT THE LAST TIME I DID A VIDEO LIKE THIS ONE. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH I DO!

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Laura eating an entire chocolate cake. What more do you need to convince you to buy this clip?

Laura practically eats the entire cake with her mouth, only using her hands towards the end to grab the final pieces. Some nice fat chat and Laura also grabs and shakes her belly.

Love the camera angle as Laura has to sit on a chair as she struggles to hold herself up due to her massive growing body.

It's amazing how she's able to eat this cake with such ease. Laura eating an entire cake is like a normal person having one slice!

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

Oh this 🐷🐽🐖 can definitely eat two in one sitting 😍

Link to review