Homewrecked by Your Wife's Fat Friend

$3.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

You're spending a holiday weekend away with your wife and me - her best friend. During one of your wife's naps I approach you bored and wanting to hang out. My bestie is pretty much the polar opposite of me. She wakes up at the crack of dawn to go exercise and get her green juice in. She's so fit and healthy but I'm lazy and love to sleep in until noon and eat whatever I want. You're somewhere in the middle though, aren't you? You look pretty fit, maybe that's even how you met my friend, but you actually like kicking back on vacation and relaxing with me. You can't help but let your eyes drift over my body. This skimpy bikini top isn't leaving much to the imagination and from that tent forming in your swim trunks I can see you like what I'm showing off. You are attracted to fat women. I'm so soft and voluptuous and you have been tempted by me all weekend. Well guess what? I can keep a secret. Don't you want to feel what it's like to fuck a fat girl instead of your scrawny wife? She has no tits, not an ounce of fat on her body. Me? I'm the opposite. Massive tits, soft rolls, and so sensual. You want so badly for me to drop all of my weight down on top of you as I ride. The sound you'll make as your thighs slap against my jiggly fat ones with each thrust. I'm down if you are. I promise not to tell your wife. Just give it to me.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Manic3289

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent roleplaying video from Queen Chrissy, this chubby blonde bombshell is definitely far more appealing than your skinny wife with curves and jiggles in all the right places not to mention that seductive smile

Link to review