5 Screenshots

About This File

I haven't forced myself to eat so fast in months. I devour my pizza at a rate that even scares me. 

My goal is to become a bed-bound fatty and I'll do whatever it takes to get there. I love giving into my tummy's pleads to grow bigger.  At this point my entire life revolves around satisfying this pleasure. I can't hold my body back from what it craves.

I gobble down pizza as fast as I can. My dress is so tight it shows my belly off like a trophy. With each slice by belly gets more taut. I was convinced I would have to cut off my dress after this stuffing. I shove pizza down my throat until the 15 minute mark and then I finish off camera to avoid the video being too long. When I come back I am in extreme pain. I didn't even want to film the last part because I thought I was going to explode. I was scared, whimpering in pain, wheezing, and pathetically exhausted. But the feeling of having a massive overly stuffed gut feeds my desire to keep growing.

Im in an endless cycle of stuffing my gut to the max, food coma, repeat... I just can't fucking stop.

292F8C1C-0370-4D2A-ABB7-32577866331F.gif

AC7550D0-A8AB-4262-8FC4-651587EBCB2C.gif

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really great video! Cannot believe Nadya was able to eat 3 pizzas. Loved seeing the belly on the tight dress. Highly recommended video

Response from the author:

Thank you for leaving a review!! I’m so happy I was able to please you 😋😋

Link to review
bigboy1858

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

15 solid minutes of non stop gluttony🐷!!! Nadya has been going really hard fattening herself up this month and in this video we get to see how fast she can stuff her face with 3 pizzas all while in a tight dress😍. She is an absolute pig in this video stuffing slice after slice as fast as she can even double fisting and stacking slices just to get as many calories in as fast as possible her gluttony had my jaw on the floor🥵 and the aftermath part of the video 🤤 that tight dress got a whole lot tighter her belly is so stuffed she can barely sit up. If you want to see how she is getting so fat definitely check this out

Thank you times a million 💗💗

Link to review
Upsign

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

“The thing I struggle with most is speed.”

*shoves a whole pizza slice down her throat.

HAHAHA!! Thank you 😝

Link to review
YoureSoHot

Nadyas gotten so fat greedy and ravenous she cant shove pizzas into her belly fast enough here! Very hot and that belly gets huggge 🤤😍

Thank you 😘 

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

Nadya goes to town on 3 pizzas!! She wastes no time and immediately fills up her gorgeous gut

She was definitely stuffed but man I would’ve loved to have seen her fill up with a shake or two liter on top of that pizza

Please give us more overstuffed belly in STRIPES 

😫😫😫🔥🔥🔥🤤

Noted 😉 thank you so much!! I’ll definitely be filming in this dress more 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Nadya has probably her biggest stuffing on here yet with not 1 not 2 but 3 pizzas 🤯🐷 she can hardly fit in the frame with all her food 🥵. Patting her massive gut as she stuffs her greedy face. She is packed into her striped dress her back fat is trying to escape, finishing the 1st pizza with ease and with pizza grease on her face. Nadya now sets to work on the 2nd pizza having to lay back and let some burps erupt from her mouth. I just love how round her face looks in this, then cutting to the aftermath. She completely struggles to even lift herself 😍 check out another amazing stuffing from nadya.

Thank youuuuuuu😊😊😊

Link to review