5 Screenshots

About This File

GFE roleplay, Instructions for Satisfaction, feedee, weight gain, belly play, jiggling, teasing, body play, dirty talk and more 😋

In this video your girlfriend really can’t wait til you get off work. She asks you to go to your office, lock the door, and put your headphones in. She tells you how horny she’s been all day long, and she can’t keep you off her mind. Sit down, relax, watch her tease and seduce you, and describe exactly what she wants you to do to her 😇😉 

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lovepreggo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My god good luck making it through this 🥵

Response from the author:

Heheh that’s the goal 😇🥵🥵

Link to review
TarMinastir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very good video, this woman here definitely knows how to roleplay 😁
Her body is superb and like others have said, she is so arousing that it's a challenge to last until the end!

Thank you so much for this! 🥰 I do love roleplay so it’s good to know others are enjoying too 😉

Link to review
flamingo578

I seriously doubt anyone can edge until the end. This whole clip is absolutely fire. 🔥🔥🔥

Ahhh this is so good to see, I’m glad you liked it 🥰 thank you so much for your review! 

Link to review
Continental

Wow! 😮  Princessa has stepped it up several notches with this gfe/Instructions for Satisfaction video! 😍  Taking a deep dive into the ocean of her sexual fantasies, Gabby becomes the girlfriend of your dreams --always super horny, always wanting to please you and only you. 🥰  At work?  No problem!  Lock your office door, sit back and listen to her instructions to get the sexual relief you both need (just to tide you over of course, until you get home when the real fun begins). 😛  In the process, Princessa reveals the secret feedee role she has always wanted to play --to make herself bigger and curvier.  Juicier.😋  She knows you love it! 🥵

Princessa shows a creative and active imagination here.  It's hard to resist her instructions when her talk is this genuine and believable.😉     

I’m so glad you liked this video!! And thank you very much, it was really fun to film too 🥰😇

Link to review