5 Screenshots

About This File

Sam Manson is very fat

Hello, I'm Sam, and you can see my change in such a short time, I went from being very skinny to being super fat. Now I love to eat, and see my belly grow to the point where I get tired

In this video that I make for you, I talk to you and guide you to touch me a lot, I eat a lot of sushi for you, and I show you every inch of my fat body, I know you can't resist touching me, and caress me... I make you a good pov for you to feel that you are with me

I hope you enjoyed everything I have done for you

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

chubby Arii transformes into a cute, fat but firm Sam Manson. the character of the goth girl suits Arii perfectly👻. the costume is chosen with taste and attention to detail💍. With great pleasure she eats a large sushi box, her favorite food😘, and explores her thick body. Overall, Sam aka arii is well fed but tight & thick. the cute little potbelly 🤰🏻😻is also very handy. after eating she becomes very active. extensive, really wild and sexy. Arii delights us with her inviting proportions, strong thighs, round, well-formed, thick bottom🍑.....an extremely hot and curvy video🌡️🔥

Response from the author:

I always appreciate your good comments💕❤️

Link to review