2 Screenshots

About This File

I've been feeling so flabby lately I just had to show it off! I can feel my body jiggle with every heavy step I take. My big doughy thighs are changing the way I walk and causing me to waddle. I tried to show more than one angle so you can see just how wobbly I really am. Enjoy this simple but super hot clip!

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

100%, straightup, for absolute certain - Nikki is one of the sexiest, most beautiful women walking the face of the planet.  And like the good BBW-girl that she is, all she wants to do is proudly show off her amazing body.

She walks around her room, giving us an absolute eyeful of her outrageously beautiful physique, which is barely covered by her elegant lingerie.  Her face looks so fucking pretty - I absolutely adore curvy, plumped-up faces, and Nikki's is total perfection.

We get plenty of full-length Nikki - top to toe - as she waddles around, and she explains that the thickness of her thighs means she can't bring her feet together.  The bit where she demonstrates how her body jiggles for a second after she stops moving is BBW-magic of the purest kind.

Nikki, is as usual, a total joy to listen to as she discusses her body and how it feels.  

I really liked the camera-angles that Nikki brings in at the end to give us an idea of what she sees when she walks - "all tits and belly," as she says.  It's totally wow to see her breasts juddering with each step she takes, and her belly swinging from side to side.

Because I live in fantasyland all the time, I began to imagine what it would be like to take a walk with Nikki in public.  I would love to rest my hand on her big, round ass.  Occasionally, I'd gently place my hand on the front of her belly - just to feel the sensation of it moving and swaying.What an amazing woman!

Response from the author:

OMG WOW!!! 😍 What an amazing review! I am seriously completely blown away by your kindness and praise! 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic, eloquent review! You have put a giant smile on my chubby face 🥰😘

ps- As far as walking with me, I’m slow af. Like, old people pass me 😂😉

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you! 😘

Link to review