4 Screenshots

About This File

Remember that sexy girl you used to date before your current girlfriend?

They one who was curvy but wasn’t considered a big girl in any way? WELL… things have changed! Now she’s twice the size and filling out her tight little costume verrrry well.

You two catch glances at a Halloween party and she has you follow her to one of the bedrooms…

She reminds you of just how fun you two had… how naughty she was and how now she has become so much worse now that she’s over 300 pounds and she knows you’re begging to see just what her weight can do.

She knows your girlfriend is at the party so she made sure her friends would keep her busy while she attempted to seduce you.. and that’s just what she does as she shows you her new curves… and the. She decided to get on top of you and truly show you what this bbw can do and how you can handle a big fat FA

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

One of Lauren’s HOTTEST videos yet! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I fucking love the theme, it’s extremely naughty and intense! 😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵 Once you’re in the bedroom alone with Lauren, I think it’s very clear that she’s in control. 🤤🤤🤤😅 There’s no going back. Lol Her flirtatious and seductive attitude from the start is too hard to resist! 😍😍😍 Really really hard! 🦴😉 She’s a master of seduction, both with her words and overall appearance. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 The costume showcases her curves so well, you can see the fat overflowing and spilling out in so many places! 🐷🤤🤤🤤 Her thighs so fucking wide and taking up so much of the bed, big jiggly belly begging to be touched, and bursting tits ready to have a face buried in them. 👅😈😈😈 Obviously you can’t make a cowgirl video without some riding. 😏😈😈 The angle of Lauren on top is absolutely BREATHTAKING! 😍😍🤤🤤🥵🥵💦💦💦 Seeing all her fat jiggling on top and hearing the bed creaking from all that weight seriously sent ne to the moon and back 🤤💦💦💦😅 

Response from the author:

Thank you for making my smile🔥

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m about to have a Pixar fetish. Lauren looks especially hot in this one, she comes straight out of the gate with the heat and what Lauren wants, Lauren gets. Seriously. Unreal hot. I’m a big fan of big girls getting on top, and getting a video from this legend that gives us that in spades is delightful. Seriously. Buy the video. Special shout out to that costume which takes an absolute beating from Lauren’s gorgeous body as she’s in motion in several different positions. If you like breasts, Lauren’s are out of control in this one. You know her incredible belly is on display, her hips, she just looks so good in this one. Like just all curves, all on display, teasing, grinding, riding. Toy Story won multiple awards and spawned a series. We can only hope Lauren gives us a series of these videos where she’s in complete control and sexy as hell. Even her hair is wildly sexy in this one. 

🙌🙌🙌🙌

THANK YOU

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

An insanely sexy and extremely provocative clip by the incredible and irresistible Lauren Lush!!

First off, Lauren's costume is absolutely impeccable!!  Her top is delightfully tight, showing off her cute, plump arms and massive boobs, and her bottoms are practically lost between her astonishingly wide hips and thighs and her enormously doughy belly!!  The belt and bandana are also fun accessories which Lauren uses to crank up the heat!!  And Lauren's hair is absolutely gorgeous; its style and color could not be more perfect for this role!!  All things considered, this has got to be among LL's hottest appearances of all time!!!

And if Lauren herself wasn't hot enough to begin with, her sultry, steamy, and seductive dialogue really bring the intensity of this clip to the next level!!  Many of Lauren's comparable videos are a slow buildup of suggestive and flirtatious words and gestures - not so this time.  Lauren starts this video off in high gear and never takes her foot off the gas!!  By the time she lets you get up close and personal to see her wildly thick and spectacularly sensuous curves in action, you'll have already fallen for her - hook, line, and sinker!!!

Thank you! I need this 😍

Link to review
Sexybeast2430

What an amazing video😍☺️ If your looking for something hot and sexy look no more. The way LaurenLush slowly seduces you is so unbelievably sexy🥵😈 and the way her belly eats up them shorts is a sight to see😍😍😍 The POV you see as she rides you words just can't describe it🥵😈💦 Don't miss out on this amazing video of LaurenLush. You won't regret it😉😍🥵💦

THANK YOU!😍

Link to review

Lauren always has the best roleplays, love the girlfriend / hot fat girl at a party type clips! Would love for more of these, Lauren is amazing

Thank you!

Link to review

I thought the seams of her costume were going to burst at any moment! She's STUFFED into this outfit 😍 the suspense the whole video is so hot and the role-playing is next level! I've been in this exact situation so this hits at a whole other level too 🥵

Link to review

This one blew me away just the moans, lip biting and the way costume was so tight around every curve. The belly just hid everything 😍 made seem like you had nothing underneath but you did and when the belt came off jeez 😳 I opened my mouth Lauren can just be so seductive and I love it she is in control of the situation if this was real my wife would be in trouble I'd wouldn't have let this experiment end and then when angles change oh my God especially when her ass came in the shot I'd die a happy man for her to be on top especially the creaking of the bed 🥰

There was snake but not in my boot 😏

Thank you 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Where to begin with this video? Lauren is SO seductive and hot in her double entendre inducing "cow" girl outfit. She sneaks you away from your partner and turns the heat up to 11 and she flaunts her bulging curves while telling you how big you made her back with you were dating, then she climbs on top and takes your breath away in more ways than one as she shows you what you're missing. This is a must have for any FA.

Link to review

I think 3 words could summarize it… Lauren on top 🥵, lol but really awesome video the way she claims how much bigger she is than your current girl and when she gets on top I’m sure you won’t last much longer through the video 😉 great vid Lauren 

Oh my gosh thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!!!

Link to review
jawnhead

AMAZING VIDEO!!! 🥰🥰😍 Lauren is showing you what you’ve been missing out on leaking her fat thru her sexy costume😛 she shows you her growing body and how shes glowed up since you havent seen her! All sexy angles go support the queen and buy right now!!

THANK YOU

Link to review