[50% OFF]Cake stuffing and fat talk

$4.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

It's my first Curvage anniversary! It's a new date to celebrate my gains and highlight the changes from one year to another: I couldn't be more excited! I came a long way here, and I wanna thank you for supporting me so I can become that fat hog that I wanna be. 

On this video I eat a chocolate layers cake, topping with some cream and milk to help it all go smooth. I wanted to dress up and look cute, but my stockings ripped on so many places that I guess it won't have a second use... I talk about what I want concerning my gains and my body and show off in many angles all this new fatness and softness. 

Thank you again!!

Oink 🐖🍰

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Happy Anniversary, Thatfatguineapig.  Appreciate your sense of eagerness and gratitude.

The silver dress she wears highlights this special event, as she gives a cute body tour.

This is so uplifting, even if those fishnets could only be worn once, the creaking is worth it alone as she bends over.  

fishin1.thumb.PNG.737ae3e40cf9a6fdcb6399bc9b0d567c.PNG

fishnets2.thumb.PNG.73363dbfa8faf189bd63201531ad2bc6.PNG

I'm not exaggerating about this catch of the day; the cake is the best part, and I enjoyed Thatfatguineapig chronicling her gains.

Loved this view from above too, who doesn't want to dive into all this cushion?  

diving.thumb.PNG.25a804b355e7c518f47678bfcd3ded6a.PNG

The side view was quite dynamic too; it's always great to enjoy 360 degrees of new attractions, like her outer thighs.

sideview.thumb.PNG.cbde69c1a4c56e712d3b1f77ebdc4b99.PNG

Thanks for explaining that your sneezing is a barometer of fullness.  Quite a few lovely sneezes today to celebrate this stuffing.  Also loved the bed bouncing at the end too.

sneezebelly.thumb.PNG.d03d884e56a27210e3fe5a46f3b7fd8b.PNG

Link to review
ms06zaku

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The rate she's going she's not going to fit in the room this time next year 😂 great video congratulations and hoping you all the best in the years to come!

Link to review