8 Screenshots

About This File

23:17 MINUTES: 

I got funnel fed a gallon (almost 4 liters) of ice cream!

What an experience!

WARNING:

🔥 In this video you will see me chugging & sucking (in positions) you have never seen me before! 🔥

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋

Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg   11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27 - YsaLopezPeru

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, Ysabel!  I love how you tried funneling the liquid ice cream... doing that every day is a way to gain a lot of weight, fast!  I could see just how big and bloated your stomach was after drinking all of that!  My only suggestion would be to cut the hose down to about 1/2 meter, so you don't have to suck the ice cream through the long hose, it will just go quickly from the funnel into your mouth then into your belly.  I hope we see the funnel more often, and try to use it every day to get more comfortable with it and increase your capacity!

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ysabel is a messy piggy in this video and it's absolutely fantastic! She funnels a gallon of flavoured ice-cream and makes a big mess all over her body with any ice-cream that manages to escape her greedy mouth.

Her belly starts out soft and jiggly and by the end you can tell that she is full to the brim. It even becomes hard for her to talk she's so full.

Love the funnel and looking forward to seeing it used more in the future 😍

Link to review
SodamFat

Ysabel went from a chubby girl to a fat, sloppy pig in a couple months! I love how she completely transformed into a glutton who gets aroused by being so messy. I hope to see her do this more often and just accept her future as an immobile ussbbw 🥵 

Link to review