6 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve noticed your wife has been putting on some weight… along with that weight it seems she always has excuses for eating so much! (Like she had to clean out the fridge, you weren’t going to finish your leftovers so she ate them, she’s just having a littttttle snack, etc)

Everyone keeps telling her she’s getting fat but she just think it’s some “bloating”… ya know lots of water weight….

You ask if you two can talk, and Lauren agrees as she rests her big belly on top of the counter, WHAT RELIEF.

You tell her you believe she’s intentionally gaining weight…. And that’s when it gets hot….

You’ve caught her…

she wants bigger… and while playing with her perfectly pudgy body she’s going to tell you why growing is soooo fucking hot.

don’t you want Lauren to stay your horny fat wife? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fatgirllover98

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whelp this has to be one of the GOAT videos Lauren has made!!🔥 Really shows of her gains all over the place. Secretly wishing she was my wife😏 now somebody get her a pizza 🍕

Response from the author:

Thank you!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Sweet_helper

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is one of the best clips I’ve bought, Lauren really out did herself with this one! The way her denial shifts from a lie she’s telling you to her just telling you her hottest fantasies is really great. Don’t wait to buy this clip, it’s not going anywhere but… you’ll be missing out.

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! Huge thank you!!!❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A very sweet, very hot, and very immersive roleplay experience by Lauren Lush!!  I suppose it depends on what a person wants to see, but overall for me I'd have to say that this clip taken as a whole easily ranks right up there among Lauren's best videos of the year!!!

Quite a few of Lauren's many outstanding videos really seem to have something included for pretty much anybody, and this clip definitely belongs in that category!  There's snacking and eating, tight clothes, and plenty of engaging discussion with Lauren running the gamut from downplaying and denial to embracing and even reveling in her expanding size!!  And of course you get several different exposures to her massive curves, with a particular emphasis on her enormous belly!!  You see it contained (as much as is possible) in barely fitting clothes, hanging out in all its glorious magnificence, resting up against the counter, spilling out over her lap, . . . oh, and she's plays around with it quite a bit too!!

My favorite aspect of the video is the realism, sweetness, and general atmosphere of comfortable intimacy the roleplay exudes.  It's takes no effort to imagine the scene unfolding along with Lauren; you can't help but get sucked into the moment with how easy-going, charming, and natural all of Lauren's words and actions are.  It really speaks to Lauren's talent and confidence as an actress as well as to her down-to-earth yet still dazzling personality, and for me that is what truly makes this clip incredible.  And she's also really pretty. ❤️

Awwwwww, T!

thank you so much for always taking time to write impeccable reviews! 
i haven’t heard the word “dazzling” in a minute and will be using it all day long now ❤️

Link to review
Pizzaguy123

Another piece of gold, love the content recently and watching you continue to blow up in the belly,ass, and thigh areas. Hottest model on Curvage! 

stay beautiful ❤️

Thank you for your amazing review! 
Seriously makes me smile reading this!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

I wish there was auto purchase feature on Lauren’s videos. This one hit SO close to home for me as someone who has been both a feeder and feedee, the denial, the teasing, the gluttony, the pure enjoyment of it all. Gluttony and lust go hand in hand when it comes to giving into our most basic desires and this really is fully on display. Really struck a chord. As always, LL is fully invested in this one, really going for it and it makes the fantasy a bit more of a reality. The chair scenes, the kitchen, all of it. Just really felt the intimacy and also the release of no longer hiding the power of your desire to get bigger. Also, if anyone else is a Marvel nerd and stays until the very end (good luck making it there because it gets soooo hot) there’s actually a BONUS scene. Once again, Lauren is out here taking care of you, your fantasies, and your wallet.

You’re truly making me feel so special! 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Yes yes yes! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Another HOT and STEAMY role play from LL! 🌶🔥🔥🔥🔥 To go along with all that beauty she has some serious acting skills, and makes these fantasy role plays cum to life! 😍😍🤤🤤💦💦💦💦 I love how she starts off denying weight gain and making every excuse in the book for why she’s “bloated” lol, and then admits it and gets soooo turned on with the process of gaining and getting incredibly fat. 🫦🥵🥵🥵 So much belly tease and play throughout 😍😍😍, it’ll make you wanna keep stuffing her more and more. 🐷😈🐷😈 She shows off so many great angles too 😍😍😍, you get to see every roll, cellulite, and stretch mark. And just how wide she is compared to a standard chair. 😯😍😍 Another video that had it all and so much more! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Always turning me on with your reviews!

Link to review

Its like she's getting fatter every minute 🥵 I can't believe how much Lauren is blowing up! This role play is absolute life goals 🤤 buy this NOW!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

This video starts so sweet and domestic with your decadently plump wife Lauren bouncing around the kitchen in a modest, but VERY tight outfit, then she slowly turns the heat up, changing outfits an ultimately locations and she walks you through her secret desires and fantasies and brings you into them. This is why Lauren is the Queen of Roleplay. Don't just take my word for it. Bring Lauren home and say, "I do" to this bulging bride.

Link to review
blobla

Lauren does it again and gives us another amazingly sexy roleplay while flaunting her growing curves, especially her belly which has gotten huge! You can clearly see how low it hangs while she talks in denial about all her gains and hearing that while having such a big belly just hanging out on the counter is super sexy🤩

Ahhhh thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review