5 Screenshots

About This File

HELLO !

It's been a very long time without having fun with you guys but here we are! I made this clip especially for you with three different point of view.

First i'm trying some old jeans and I'm sure you will appreciate it because I packed pounds and its really noticable !!!

264126132_Capturedcran(50).thumb.png.066c9ab2818f243a712fa9b6f03da796.png

In the second part you can watch me make up myself with my belly out! If you remember one of my last vid where iI do the same you will certainly noticed that my belly is hanging more on the sink !!!

1900133071_Capturedcran(54).thumb.png.f1ba57209625a6ba1c1aa220bd1463f4.png1547367923_Capturedcran(53).thumb.png.152d0d39577b0bf5543d56b4b05ec6d6.png541719977_Capturedcran(62).thumb.png.616f4fe54ab1296c6350cf20c821385a.png

Finnaly I'm eating a KINDER  touching my belly !!!

391555350_Capturedcran(58).thumb.png.de01781f52db2633f0a567d3eedf2b07.png196347400_Capturedcran(60).thumb.png.d8aec21531306570cf99d9671209445b.png

It's certainly one of my hottest clip! Let me a review if you like it!

LOVE

🐷😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Muted Decor

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

WOW! You've put on some serious weight in this one, your belly looks amazing! I love how you gave us so many angles to appreciate your growing body! I hope we continue to see more videos from you!

Response from the author:

@Muted Decor oh thank you so much ! I really appreciate the fact you noticed I'm doing efforts to offer you different angles to watch my belly 😊! I'm working on my next vid. Thank you for your support ! 🐷😘

Link to review
S4m_9y

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

J'adore !!! Tu as bien pris pendant les vacances😍🐷!! Est-ce que tu pourrais parler en français dans ta prochaine vidéo avec, si tu le souhaites, du fatshaming s'il te plaît🥰🙏?

Premièrement merci beaucoup pour ta review ça fait toujours plaisirs ! Et oui je pourrais parler français dans mon prochain clip ainsi que pratiquer le fat shaming ! 😘

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

she's back with a bang and a pudgy round protruding tummy. she presents herself in the bathroom, as in my favorite classic "getting ready for christmas" from december 2021. nonchalant and casual, but she creates an incredible erotic tension. this is absolutely unique and sexy. she's perfect at trying on jeans and a top👙👖👗😍, including showing her curves and tummy in a very special way. then a long side view with her sweet belly on the sink🤰🏻. I would like to watch this scene every day.....at the end a small chocolate bar on the sofa🍫😋. hopefully the hunger won't stop and the next video will be out soon😘

Wow 😍😍😍. What can I say !?! I just do that because I love eating but also to receive comments so warm like this. I'm really glad you like the way I did this vid. Thank you so much 😍😍😍😍. Thank you for your support and for this amazing review ! 🐷😘

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
Borghen

Très chouette! Ma chérie, tu as vraiment pris de la brioche, ton petit ventre n'est plus si petit. Bien fait! 🐷

Moi aussi, je voudrais bien t'entendre parler en Français, l'une des langues plus sensuelles du monde. ❤️ Merci!

For our friends out there who don't speak French, this is an awesome video! Romi has grown a noticeable potbelly and you can tell that she's not faking it (i.e. pushing out) or just bloated: no, it's a bona fide chunky gut on an otherwise lean woman.

She tries on several jeans which obviously don't fit anymore, then applies her make up and relaxes on the couch eating a chocolate snack... All of this showing has her chubby tummy: 12 minutes of pure bliss! ❤️

Go for it!

Link to review