6 Screenshots

About This File

This one is for my burp and belly play lovers... Seltzer water makes me so unbelievably burpy!

I had just finished stuffing myself silly with greasy fried food, but I wasn't full enough yet - so I decided to top myself off with an entire liter of fizzy seltzer to make myself as burpy as possible. I burp constantly in this video - in the beginning from being overstuffed, but as the video goes on I get so full of bubbles that the belches just explode out of me!

Towards the end I even try to button my shorts - but there's no way in hell that's going to happen!

There's lots of belly play and fat chat in this video - I slap my huge jiggly gut and finger my deep belly button 😍 you can watch me get more and more turned on as I turn into a bubbly burping mess.

》 $5.49 on Saturday

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow!! This one is definitely for the burp lovers!!!

I still get unbelievably hyped for any new content that Dani releases, and her content never fails to be sexy, beautiful, and entertaining.

Dani looks absolutely amazing as always, and the camera positioning here really adds to everything.

It's got those gazes to camera (no one does it better), her glasses, the long hair, those smiles, the tight t-shirt and too-small shorts - the fat chat, the big burps.

It's just got everything from Dani and it's another perfect video.

Really worth the purchase if you love Dani and her work!

Response from the author:

Thank you as always for your support and for leaving such a thorough review!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review