5 Screenshots

About This File

🐔KFC Stuffing🐔 - You guys asked and therefore you shall receive!!

Long awaited stuffing video and I decided on KFC for this time around! Who doesn’t like fried chicken??!!
🤷🏻‍♀😍🍗

In this video, I literally eat until my limit and the amount of food I ordered was insane that it was even a lil struggle for me towards the end, SOO SOOO HOT to see me full to the brim and struggling even though eager for more!! As well as chugging down some fizzy throughout of course 😜

You are in for a treat with this clip! 45 minutes of seeing me for the true piggy I am in all of my glory 😉🐷

A LOT of burping/belching throughout with scenes of messy eating in parts! Also, I swear my burps have become even more deep and louder than before, but I’ll let you be the judge of that😉👀 

My belly gets so SWOLLEN from how stuffed I get. This is where you would come in handy for some belly rubs 😜 I could have really done with some proper ones by the end of this clip hehe!

COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

feeder452

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the hottest stuffing videos I’ve watched in a long time. Think we could make you even more stuffed. It’s amazing how huge you look towards the end🐷 Can’t wait to see you even bigger !!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think we need Kate even more tired than she is now looking quite full of her current KFC.  Why is she this cute that I remember more of her less heavy self how that has long passed & that I would want her heavier than this wanting someone heavy is like taking desserts from that other person like Cookies or ice cream I'm more than fine with it because it's a going to someone more in need of a sweet tooth I have one it's ok I'm here because people seem more reliable here because I make them feel at home I treat people better than myself I will chores it if I'm told most times I got nothing better to do but walk sleep eat, chores, tv. or read. :D 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review! I plan on getting heavier so don’t worry about that😝 

💙💙

Link to review

Join Kate in her huge kfc stuffing, the queen of burps starts the vid off in fine form with enough food to feed a family of four 🐷. You are right on the burps especially that loud one that even took you by surprise 😂. When you see how much Kate eats in this it’s no wonder her recent weigh in was so crazy 🤯. After a lot of burps Kate’s struggling a little but that won’t stop her, having to leaning back her belly looking huge and give herself some belly rubs she looks the most stuffed I have ever seen her 😍. Love the closer looks you gave us of your stuffed belly later on in the vid 🥵. At 4.99 for 45 minutes is great value, I already can’t wait for your next stuffing🤞🏻hope we see the five guys one in the future.

Response from the author:

Haha thank you so much for the hot review!😍

That particular burp did defo take me by surprise 😜

This was definitely the most stuffed I’ve felt in a lonnnng time😅 

A five guys one is on the cards👀👀

💙💙

Link to review