6 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been really sick recently and lost some weight but that hasn’t stopped me from gaining all of it back and then some. I can now say that I’ve reached my first big weight goal! :)

In this 18 minute clip I take all of my measurements, talk about what I’ve been eating and what’s foods helped me gain, give a quick little requested chat about an embarrassing time I tried to hike with a friend, my next small goal and my next large goal, my current clothing sizes, and then show of my fat body from all angles, jiggle even more and then shaking my massive butt and belly. Finally I go and show off in the bathroom mirror and step on the scale to reveal my new highest weight of all time! 

(*Note: I had to re-film my weigh-in at the end because of the rules here on Curvage, so it's different from a version available on another site. I'm also a few pounds heavier in the new clip here than I was - enjoy!)

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fontenoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First, I’m so happy to see Hayden posting here on Curvage. Having followed her over the years and watched her amazing transformation has been a feeders dream. She carry’s every pound perfectly and I can’t wait to see many more pounds to come.  I highly recommend this and her other clips - high quality weight gain. Keep up the great work beautiful! We love you!

Response from the author:

Thank you fontenoy for your sweet review! I'm happy to be here, to show off what you all enjoy and share my progress. 😘 Love you all too.

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexy weigh in that allows you to share in Hayden reaching a major weigh milestone and also talk about what she's been doing to gain and she also take time to show off her forever growing belly and ass in bra and panties 😍😍😍

Link to review