1 Screenshot

About This File

In celebration of football season I thought I would get out my old cheering uniform and show you all some of my old dance moves! The top part of my uniform didn't fit at all, but I was able to get on the old turtle neck and skirt.. You'll see in the video that the skirt doesn't zip up at all anymore and it doesn't exactly cover my butt anymore either 😂

Throughout the video I spend time showing off my fat jiggly belly and then I actually play one of the band songs we used to dance to when our team got a touchdown! I still remembered the dance but wow was I tired afterwards! I do the dance a total of 4 times. The first two I leave my skirt up over my belly, and the second two I take my gut out and show you how much my belly bounces and jiggles as I dance around. By the time I'm done I am so out of breath and you can clearly hear it on the video! 

So I hope you enjoy this one, it was a lot of fun to make! 

Love, Chonk

Other Files from ChonkandBean

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SkyGuy64

I feel like the preview pics should've already gotten most to buy this but let's just clarify:

✓ Chonk looking big and beautiful as ever

✓ Lots of dancing in a *very* skimpy outfit

✓ Appreciation for the booty in particular (honestly, Chonk booty needs more love, she got the 🎂)

✓ Ends with her out of breath after jiggling around for several minutes straight

✓ Oh yeah, did I forget to mention she's braless the whole time... Must've slipped my mind...

I don't even know why you're still reading this, go buy the clip!

Link to review