4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s me. The slosh queen. I’m back and I’m more bloated than ever. I think I’ve been enjoying this whole… growing thing a little too much lately. Every single night I’m chugging; desperately trying to stretch my stomach out, it’s the only thing that gets me off anymore, the only thing I want. It’s catching up to me, all the stretching. My once toned body is covered in flabby fat now, dimpled with cellulite~ and I’m just getting started. Hellllla loud belly sloshes in this clip; my loudest yet, for sure. Burps, jiggling, moaning, complaining, you know the drill. Why am I so addicted to this? Oink. 

IMB_7DAQft.GIF

IMB_QSDKH6.GIF

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Nmg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Slosh Queen indeed! 👸😍

Enchantress does it again! From her big BASSY sloshes to her big sexy belly just jiggling this is one hot clip you dont wanna miss 😊 def recommend to anyone who likes belly noises. The part where she picks her belly up and then drops it and it goes 💦 is just 👌👌👌

Link to review