Oops, I Broke My Shower Stool

$8.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya has really outdid herself this time. She even shocks herself. 

The video starts with a 30 second clip from Nadyas skinny days. She actually think she was getting fat and proudly shows off her “gut” aka her freshman 15. 

Fast forward Nadya has turned into an absolute savage. She proudly shows off her shower stool she ordered just a few months prior. Her feet are always swollen and she’s out of breath just from standing. So a shower stool is now essential. 

She is about to get in the tub but then realizes she just busted her shower stool. Her fat literally bent the metal. Her live reaction is pure shock. She’s used to just sitting on the stool and not moving but she showed off her gut a little too much and busted the stool.

She thinks the stool limit is 600 pounds but it’s actually 350 lbs. Her embarrassment turns into pride and she can’t wait to keep busting furniture. Now that she’s bigger than ever this might be an occurrence that happens often. 😉 

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

SO HOT!!!! 😍 Holy shit Nadya you're so fat you broke a stool meant for fat people. You should probably have a cake to celebrate

Response from the author:

Hey hey!! Thanks for the review- means a lot. I know right I had to get a HEAVY duty double bar one now 😅😅

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥰

😘

Link to review
bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn!!!🥵 this video was fantastic seeing your shower stool start to buckle and bend under your weight really shows just how much fatter you are getting. I guess it couldn't handle all the extra pounds you gained after your gaining challenge I wonder what's next I hope your bed is a strong and sturdy one😉

Thank ya very much :D:D:D:D

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow Nadya I’m amazed 😍 you’re so huge!!! That belly of yours just hangs over the stool. You’ve plumped up so nicely and you’re doughy in all the right places. 🤤 you crushed that stool like it was nothing lol

Thank you :) 

Link to review